OUR SISTER COMPANY
The health and safety of our community is our first priority. With the current uncertainty about the overall impacts of the Coronavirus pandemic, and the potential for resources to become strained or unavailable, we have decided at this time, the best way for us to do our part is to cancel all programs scheduled for all of March.
We will revisit, re-assess and update as becomes needed for our April programs and beyond. The decision to cancel these programs has been difficult and we understand the challenges and inconvenience this brings for all of us. With the unpredictable nature of this pandemic we will consider any requests for cancellations and rescheduling options for all AMGA SPI Courses and reservations through April.
We are still taking reservations for future reservations for private outings, courses and camps. We will adjust to any new developments and recommendations regarding this pandemic if/as they arise and will remain flexible to meet the needs of this crisis and your needs with cancellations and rescheduling policy as we get through this together.
We hope to climb with you at Smith Rock this season!
Be well and take care,
Enjoy the time at home with family and get at some of those long, set aside home/life projects
and getting your garage in order! : )