Go beyond the single pitch and take it higher!
Personalized multi pitch climbing tours tailored to your personal goals.
Due to the nature to multi-pitch climbing we maintain the standard maximum of two climbers to one guide for multi pitch climbing. As well as wanting to help you maximize your climbing day, limiting a climbing party to no more than three is what is considered best practice for efficiency, safety standards and climber etiquette.
Multi-pitch rock climbing
Ready to Go Climbing?
1 person $320 a day
2 people $185 per person
We welcome all experience levels. No previous climbing experience or special training is required to enjoy a fun, rock climbing experience. Rock climbing is more balance, footwork, leg strength and less emphasis on upper body strength. If it is your first time rock climbing, you need only a general level of fitness similar for any outdoor activity:
- Comfortable, confident hiking on trails and uneven terrain
- Comfortable in high desert climate outside for 4-8 hrs
- We will choose appropriate climbs to suit your needs and ability.
Meet up location
What to bring
- Bring water (2 liters minimum each person for hot summer days). Water bottles can be filled at the parking area of Smith Rock State Park.
- A hearty sack lunch and packable snacks.
Sunscreen, sunglasses and perhaps a sun hat.
- a backpack; large enough to include, water, lunch, snacks, as well as personal climbing gear (shoes, harness, helmet). If you do not have a suitable backpack, we can provide one. Let your guide know ahead of time.
- extra clothing in case of colder weather. (see below for details).
What to wear
- Dress for the season and forecasted weather. Wear clothing appropriate for being active outdoors.
- Shorts, tights, loose fitting pants, or sweatpants are appropriate.
Top: T-shirt, sport top. Extra long sleeve layers even in the summer, the shade in the mornings can be cool.
- Rugged outdoor footwear is recommended such as hiking shoes or tennis shoes. Open toed shoes and sandals are not advised.