Multi Pitch Climbing Skills Course
Multi-pitch systems and techniques for the experienced lead climber, essential for confident, independent multi-pitch climbing.
Multi-pitch Climbing Skills Covered
- Focus on skills and techniques for multi-pitch systems for sport climbing or trad.
- Belay stance and rope management strategies at the top anchor.
- Descent: rappelling systems for bolted anchors and other descent options.
- Efficient belay transitions and leading techniques.
- Risk awareness and preventative techniques(Terrain/environmental).
- Multi-pitch climbing systems for a team of two or three
2021 Course Dates
June 4th, June 20th, July 19th, Aug 14th
If these dates are not available to you are welcome to hire a private guide on the date of your choice with multi-pitch as your climbing goals.
Multi Pitch Climbing
“A friend and I hired Chockstone for a custom 2-day trad and multi-pitch skills course. Our guide Jim did an amazing job with it – he really made an effort to understand what we were looking to get out of the course and come up with a plan to provide it.”