11 Day Smith Rock Climbing Camp
11, 7 Day Smith Rock Climbing Camp
Session I: June 22-July 2, 2022 THIS CAMP IS FULL
Session II: July 27-August 6, 2022 Full THIS CAMP IS FULL
7 day Camp: July 16-July 22, 2022 THIS CAMP IS FULL
New! 7 day Camp session: August 10-16, 2022
Waitlist Available for all camps
Climb smarter and stronger
Next level immersion climbing camps for the experienced teen climber
Camp and Climb at the Northwest premier climbing venue - Smith Rock State Park
- Opportunities to try new climbing styles and techniques in a fun, supportive environment.
- Sport climbing, crack climbing, lead climbing, traditional gear, bouldering, building anchors, aid climbing,self-rescue skills, you can do it all!
- Learn camp skills and share in preparing and eating delicious, healthy meals.
- Fun rest day options: explore local caves, slackline, games, float, swim, and DWS in nearby rivers and lakes.
- Camper to instructor ratio is 5:1, creating an inclusive, safe, judgment-free zone where campers can be their true selves.
Smith Rock Climbing Camps / AMGA Accredited since 1999
A Typical Day at Climbing Camp
- Each morning starts early so we can pack in a full day of climbing. We first prepare a healthy & delicious breakfast and pack a sack lunch and snacks to eat at the crags.
- Everyday is a new adventure! Explore the many classic climbing areas of the park and experience the wide variety of climbing and bouldering options.
- We will hit a few different areas to climb each day and get to know the Northwest’s best climbing destination like a local.
- Evenings consist of preparing and sharing an amazing meal then getting together as a group and discussing goals and plans for the next day’s adventure.
- We take care of our bodies with rest days spent swimming, floating or rafting in our rivers and lakes, slack-lining, exploring caves and playing games.
Dates and Tuition
11 Day Camp:
Session I: June 22-July 2, 2022 FULL
Session II: July 27-August 6, 2022 Limited space available
7 day Camp: July 16-July 22, 2022 | Tuition: $1300
Trad Camp: August 10 – 17, 2022 | Tuition: $1600
- For campers ages 13-17 years old.
Skill level: intermediate to advanced
- We provide tents and all healthy fresh meals from our camp kitchen.
- Smith Rock Climbing Camp is an AMGA Accredited Program.
- Our camp staff are American Mountain Guides Association Certified Guides and Instructors psyched to share their knowledge and experience.
- We maintain an instructor to camper ratio of a maximum of 1:6 and oftentimes lower; 1:4 to maximize personal attention each camper deserves.
- Airport pick-up and drop-off available for Bend/Redmond OR (RDM) airport.
Contact us any time with any additional questions about our camp.
Check us out on Facebook for more pics and past camp posts and camp updates