Family Climbing Camp
Family Climbing Adventure Plus Camping
Camp out, share a climbing adventure and create great family memories and bonding experiences.
Camping and Climbing Made Easy
1 person $350 a day
2 people $200 per person
3 people $145 per person
4 people $110 per person
5+people $90 per person
1 person $320 a day
2 people $160 per person
3 people $130 per person
4 people $100 per person
5+ people $85 per person
- We provide a full kitchen set up for you to use; cooler, stove, pots, pans, dishes etc.
- Set up tents and camp chairs
- Camp is set up the Smith Rock Bivouac Campground; a unique, walk-in tent only campground located within the park boundaries, five minutes walk to the crag. There are showers, flush toilets, hot water, bathrooms and charging ports.
- Sleeping bags are not included
- Food – a few staples such as olive oil, salt, pepper and some spices are provided
- $8 per person camping fee paid to Smith Rock State Park
“The guides are excellent and have lived and climbed at Smith Rock for over a decade each. They were also excellent teachers and provided great instruction and encouragement to push the climbers.”
“Jim and Gabe are extremely skilled climbers and guides, you won’t find better guides around. They are fantastic cooks and their stoke for being out climbing made for a great atmosphere.”
Best Trip of our Life
“Thank you both for all that you did to make our time in Oregon so wonderful. Hoping we will make it back to Bend sometime in the near future. If we do, a guided climb with Chockstone will be a must!”